CHINA EXCLUSIVE 24 DAY TOUR
About China - From $8,999.00 CAD per person
Join us for this spectacular tour and immerse yourself in this rich and unique culture.
May 5, 2020 & November 5, 2020
land of dynasties and mysteries. Places of tremendous futuristic progress and regions
where time has stood still for centuries. Ancient wisdom and medicine come from
this place. The first people to do many things like pasta, fireworks and sorry
Donald, … “The wall”!
Beijing (5 nights) Xian (2 nights) Chengdu (1 night) Yangshuo (2 nights) Longsheng (1 night) Guilin (1 night) Chongqing (1 night) Yangtze cruise (3 nights) Suzhou (2 nights) Shanghai (2 nights) Hong Kong (4 nights)
$8999.00 CAD per person based on Double Occupany
$2499.00 CAD Single Supplement
- All transfers mentioned in the program in standard air-conditioned tourist car
- Return Airfare from St. John’s to Beijing and Hong Kong to St. John’s in lowest economy.
- Admission/entrance fee for sightseeing as listed in the itinerary
- Local English-speaking guide in each city
- Luggage van for arrival and departure transfer
- Domestic flights+ taxes in China Chengdu / Guilin / Chongqing in economy class (unless Airline increase Fuel surcharges or airfare taxes).
- National guide during the whole tour (only local guide in Beijing, Beijing local guide will accompany client to Shanghai as national guide.)
- High speed train in 1st class seat Beijing/Xian/Chengdu, Yichang/Suzhou, excl. luggage service
- Standard cabin with balcony in 5-star Victoria Cruise
- Meals daily listed in the itinerary (B-breakfast, L-Lunch, D-dinner)
- The railway station porterage is not available in Yichang and Suzhou, the rest of stations are included.
- Visa application fee for single entry to China valid max.30 days from arrival date. $250.00 CAD per person and is due at final payment and is not included in tour cost.
- Gratuities are additional of $300.00 CAD per person and is due at final payment and not included in tour cost.
- Meals and drinks not listed in the itinerary
- Hotel extras, such as telephone calls, bar bills and laundry services etc.
- Tipping & Porterage & personal consumption
- Cost not mentioned above
- All items not mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in or late check-out or day use room
- Surcharge for overweight luggage for flights
- Personal cost and tipping
- Any surcharge announced by government after this quotation
The following entry requirements are currently applicable to this itinerary (Subject to change): CHINA: Canadians must present a passport to visit China, which must be valid for at least 180 days from the date of entry into China and contain two blank pages for a visa. Canadians must be in possession of a visa to visit China. You must obtain a visa prior to arrival or you will be refused entry into the country.
Please ensure that you have arranged all documentation three months prior to departure to ensure that we have adequate time to obtain appropriate visas for this tour.
CURRENCY AND PRICING FLUCTUATIONS
Should there be considerable currency fluctuations, we reserve the right to adjust your costings accordingly.In calculating your tour cost, we have used the current exchange rate(s), valid on the date of advertising this tour. The exchange rate(s) will be monitored closely prior to departure of the tour.We will advise you of any increases. Should there be any additional fuel surcharges by our Suppliers we reserve the right to add this to the cost of the tour package.
DEPOSIT AND FINAL PAYMENT AND DOCUMENT ISSUE
A $2000.00 CAD per person non-refundable deposit is due at time of initial booking. Final payment is due 120 days prior to departure and is 100% Non-Refundable. Please ensure you have proper travel insurance in place to adequately protect your investment. For payments within 120 days of departure full and final payment will be due and is 100% Non Refundable. Normally air tickets and travel documents are issued 90 days prior to departure. Passport copies, client information form and credit card authorisation are required at time of initial booking. Package is not confirmed until this information is provided at time of booking.