GRAND TOUR OF BULGARIA
About Bulgaria - From $5,499.00 CAD per person
The Slavic soul is omnipresent in this region of the Balkans, bordered by the Danube on the north. A trip to Bulgaria will amaze you with the variety of experiences and landscapes.
June 10 – June 23, 2020
From typical Balkans mountain landscapes to the beaches of the Black Sea and through the Roses Valley, Bulgaria welcomes you in the heart of a nature with mountains, forests, lakes, valleys and countryside, where time sometimes seems to be stopped.
From its rich past, Bulgaria has preserved an important architectural heritage in the heart of cities like Sofia and a large number of monasteries and Roman and Byzantine ruins.
$5499.00 CAD PER PERSON BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY
$1699.00 CAD SINGLE SUPPLEMENT
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Airfare: Return airfare from St. John’s to Sofia, Bulgaria in economy lowest.
- 3 nights in a 4-star hotel in Sofia
- 2 nights in a 4-star hotel in Plovdiv
- 4 nights at the Sunset Resort in Pomorie
- 1 night in a 4-star hotel in Varna
- 1 night in a 4-star hotel in Tryavna
- 1 nights in a 3-star hotel in Sofia
- Guide / Assistance
- Museum and visits: As described in the itinerary in bold
- Meals: Full board basis from the dinner on the first evening to day 06 and from day 10 to the breakfast of day 13.
THIS PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Departure and arrival flights
- Drinks during meals
- Personal expenses and insurance
- Gratutiies $250.00 CAD per person due at final payment and is not included in tour cost.
- Porterage at all hotels
CURRENCY AND PRICING FLUCTUATIONS
Should there be considerable currency fluctuations, we reserve the right to adjust your costings accordingly.In calculating your tour cost, we have used the current exchange rate(s), valid on the date of advertising this tour. The exchange rate(s) will be monitored closely prior to departure of the tour.We will advise you of any increases. Should there be any additional fuel surcharges by our Suppliers we reserve the right to add this to the cost of the tour package.
DEPOSIT AND FINAL PAYMENT AND DOCUMENT ISSUE
A $2000.00 CAD per person non-refundable deposit is due at time of initial booking. Final payment is due 120 days prior to departure and is 100% Non-Refundable. Please ensure you have proper travel insurance in place to adequately protect your investment. For payments within 120 days of departure full and final payment will be due and is 100% Non Refundable. Normally air tickets and travel documents are issued 90 days prior to departure.
Passport copies, client information form and credit card authorisation are required at time of initial booking. Package is not confirmed until this information is provided at time of booking.